Best Updo Hairstyles




I love braids!! I would wear my hair in a braid every single day if I could braid it well. I am going to list my favorite types of braided hairstyles!! Some of my favorites I already listed in my Best Half-Up Half-Down Hairstyles post. And I don't want to do too many hairstyles so I am probably just gonna stick to the basics. Here we go! 




1. Crown Braid: These are the classiest! They are so fancy and such a cute updo for anyone! They work great for dances and formal occasions and are actually pretty simple! I have linked a video here that actually show you three different ways to crown braid!



2. Double Dutch Braids Updo: This one is so gorgeous! But it is very formal. I could not believe how simple it is! Just watch the video here and it will show you exactly how to do it





3. Braided Space Buns: First of all, I am so happy space buns are back in! They are so adorable. And braided ones are even cuter! I know it can be hard sometimes to work up the courage to wear them out in public but trust me you will get so many compliments on these!  So here's a tutorial





4. Milkmaid Braid: This braid is similar to a crown braid but is even prettier to me sometimes. You can also curl your hair that is left down which is a beautiful touch. So here is a tutorial

5. Two Braided Bun: This one is pretty simple and not too formal. Also not very hard. It's basically dutch braids then put in a bun. I have a video linked anyway here





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Half-Up Half-Down Hairstyles

Is Harry Potter against the Catholic Church?

Blog DOMAIN CHANGE + NAME CHANGE