Best Half-Up Half-Down Hairstyles



Hi, guys! And I love everything hair related! But sometimes I just don't know what to do with my hair. Sometimes I have those days where I just want to shave my head and stop worrying about my hair. That is why I am going to post my favorite hairstyles for summer! And I will link how to videos from youtube. Here we go!

1/2 Up 1/2 Down Hairstyles:
Hairstyles that are half up and half down are probably my favorite type of hairstyles! It's the best of both worlds! You can have it up and out of your face, but you can still have some hair down so it frames your face.

1. The Waterfall Braid: This braid is so elegant yet simple enough that you could wear it anywhere! That's why I love it so much! You can find how to videos here and here. The first video shows you how to do a small one and the second video shows you how to do one that wraps around your head. 


2. The Half-Up Bun: This became super popular sometime last year and is still adorable. It's a great alternative for people who like that messy bun look and also like their hair out of their face. This one is pretty self-explanatory but I linked a video here just in case. Also feel free to spice it up with a braid! 

3. Half-Up Ponytail: This is one of my simple everyday hairstyles. It's nice because then you don't have to worry about your part or if your hair is a little greasy it will be less noticeable. You can add a braid to your hair as well, just check out my link here!

4. Half-Up Space Buns: First of all space buns are really in guys and I love it!! Half-up space buns are even cuter in my opinion! So here is a tutorial! I know they can seem kind of loud but don't be afraid to wear them just because you don't see anyone else wearing them because who cares it's your hair do what you want with it! Also, adding braids is an awesome touch! For space buns with braids, tutorial click here!


5. The Simple Twist/Braid: This one is the easiest by far! You can just wrap the hair around your head in either a braid or a twist style while leaving the rest of the hair down, framing your face. 

6. Half-Up French/Dutch Braid: French and Dutch braids are the most classic braids out there so... why not wear them half up and half down? 

7. Half Up Lace Braid Mini Bun: This is so cute! And looks really difficult which is why I have a tutorial linked here! The tutorial is only 4 minutes long so just check it out!

8. The 1 Side French Braid: I love this hairstyle and it looks amazing on anyone and any type of hair I linked a video tutorial here but you have to skip through the video to find it so I also linked another video here! Hope you enjoy! 





Comments

  1. Phần mềm thi thử tiếng anh testuru gúp bạn biết mình đang thiếu gì và thiếu ở đâu

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Is Harry Potter against the Catholic Church?

Blog DOMAIN CHANGE + NAME CHANGE