Rumors

Hi everyone! First off, Please comment below and share!
So lately I have been thinking a LOT about rumors. As I hear things from my friends, siblings, and acquaintances about other people. This is especially bad in High School since everyone is changing a lot and most people are entering the ACTUAL dating scene (I say this because I do not believe that "dating" in Middle School counts). Anyway, the point is everyone, myself definitely included, wants to know who other people like and how much other people party, etc. And honestly, unless the person tells you or makes it public knowledge (eg. telling most people and/or posting it publicly on social media and such) it's really none of your business. And another thing is that if you hear it from anyone else it's most likely exaggerated and/or changed at least a little bit. 

That brings me to another point you have got to be careful about what you believe, you really do. So there are a couple ways that you can be pretty sure its true.
1. You see it -Okay obviously you can believe it if you see it
2. If the person tells you for themselves (eg. I like this person, I did this, etc.) -So this is usually reliable unless you have a strong reason to not believe them.
3. If someone you trust tells you... and they saw it first hand -Okay so I bet someone out there is saying "well what if someone I trust a lot heard it from someone they trust a lot?" Well I mean it's always gonna be up to you whether or not you choose to believe gossip. But I think if it comes that way (through two well-trusted people) then you can believe it.



Okay, so those are the ways you can know for sure/be pretty sure if the rumors/gossip are true. Now I am NOT saying that if you did not hear about it/see it through one of those ways that it's not true, but that is how you can be pretty sure.
Also if someone is continually telling you questionable things about people it might be a good idea to stop believing everything they tell you.

Okay well, I am done so that's all folks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Half-Up Half-Down Hairstyles

Is Harry Potter against the Catholic Church?

Blog DOMAIN CHANGE + NAME CHANGE