The Best Summer Playlist -50 Summer Songs




I love, love, love music! Have you ever had a playlist, song, album, or band/singer that just reminded you of a time, place, or memory? For example, I once went on vacation and the only songs I listened to were these two albums by this band. So now whenever I listen to those songs I get reminded of those happy memories. Although I do have to admit that I couldn't listen to that band for a while because I honestly got really sick of them. That's a really important thing to remember when listening to music: don't over listen!!  You can get sick of even your favorite song, band, playlist, or album. One of my favorite songs ever is One More Light by Linkin Park but I can't even listen to that too much or I will get sick of it. I am still recovering from that vacation when I only listened to those two albums.

Anyway, I hope this summer playlist can help you to be reminded of summer whenever you listen to it. On a quick note, I think we can all agree that summer is time for happy dancing music like indie songs or possibly even country music, which I do not like. Now don't get freak out I like some country songs, usually the older stuff, it's just not really my... thing. Back to Summer vs. Winter music. I think Summer is also the perfect time for old music specifically rock bands like The Eagles and The Beatles. If you want a good summer radio station, listen to 102.7 Jack FM. Solid station. I believe winter is more for emo, depressing music. I also prefer to listen to rap and hard rock in the winter opposed to summer.

Alright finally here is an upbeat and fun summer playlist filled with all the classics.
  1. Summer of 69 -Bryan Adams
  2. Uptown Girl -Billy Joel 
  3. For the Longest Time -Billy Joel 
  4. Take it Easy -The Eagles
  5. Here Comes the Sun -The Beatles
  6. One Way or Another -Blondie
  7. Oh Pretty Woman -Roy Orbison
  8. Walking On Sunshine -Katrina & The Waves
  9. Wouldn't it be nice -The Beach Boys 
  10. Born in the USA -Bruce Springsteen
  11. American Pie -Don McLean 
  12. Sweet Caroline -Neil Diamond
  13. Brown Eyed Girl -Van Morrison
  14. Every Rose has its Thorn -Poison 
  15. Is this Love -Bob Marley
  16. I want it that Way -Backstreet Boys
  17. Californication -Red Hot Chili Peppers
  18. Paradise City -Guns n' Roses 
  19. Sweet Child O' Mine -Guns n' Roses
  20. Read My Mind -The Killers
  21. Mr. Brightside -The Killers
  22. Band On the Run -Wings 
  23. Footloose -Kenny Loggins 
  24. Livin' On a Prayer -Bon Jovi
  25. Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go -Wham
  26. Jump -Van Halen 
  27. Tom Sawyer -Rush
  28. Don't Stop Believin' -Journey 
  29. Closing Time -Semisonic
  30. Free Fallin' -Tom Petty 
  31. Bohemian Rhapsody -Queen 
  32. Hotel California -The Eagles 
  33. Eye of the Tiger -Survivor 
  34. Hallelujah -Jeff Buckley
  35. Somebody To Love -Queen
  36. Don't Go Breaking My Heart -Backstreet Boys
  37. Another Brick in the Wall -Pink Floyd
  38. Another One Bites The Dust -Queen 
  39. Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) -Eurythmics 
  40. Crazy Train -Ozzy Osbourne
  41. Every Breath You Take -The Police
  42. What I Like About You -The Romantics
  43. I Won't Back Down -Tom Petty 
  44. Should I Stay or Should I Go -The Clash 
  45. Hey There Delilah -Plain White T's
  46. You Give Love a Bad Name -Bon Jovi
  47. Here I Go Again -Whitesnake 
  48. We're Not Gonna Take It -Twisted Sister 
  49. Back in Black -AC/DC
  50. Jack and Diane -John Mellencamp

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Half-Up Half-Down Hairstyles

Is Harry Potter against the Catholic Church?

Blog DOMAIN CHANGE + NAME CHANGE