Journaling



Hi everyone! First off, Please comment below and share!
Wow... so it has been a really long time since I posted like 2 months actually exactly two months good job me. So umm a lot has happened. I'm going through a bunch of stuff right now but I am not really ready to blog about that just yet maybe in a couple months... So I don't even know where to start jeez I guess this is what happens when you haven't written for two months. I have been crazy busy since then with school starting and traveling. I have really been avoiding writing on here and I don't know why. Now that I am back on here it is great! I really didn't realize how much I missed writing on here!

Anyway, I am not really sure what the topic of this post is going to be like I said I have a lot going on right now so I don't know where to start or what to write about. Well, my trip to Arizona was fantastic!! I met some really great Catholic people, which was very inspiring! Umm... School started and that is ehhh. I mean it's just school. I finished work so that's good a little sad.

Oh I know I can write about journaling!! My friend recently suggested that I start journaling.
So! Like I said I have had a lot going on lately in my life and just really trying to figure out who I am and what my morals are. So I decided to journal. Now I would like to make it very clear that I write in a journal not a diary. A diary is more for everyday stuff like "Today, Max sat next to me at lunch... he totally likes me!!" While in a journal I would write stuff that I would talk to God about. For example, "God I am really struggling with this. Please help me" or "God I am sorry for making that mistake please help me to not make it again." See the difference
Anyway, I think that it is really helpful because writing just helps me to organize my thoughts like a LOT. So does talking anyway and while I love writing on this blog there is a lot of stuff that I need to write about that I can not/do not want to write on the internet.
A Bullet Journal 
And the other awesome thing is that I have been trying to pray more and now that I think about it this has helped SO MUCH. Because literally, everything I write is to God it's just praying, which is SO awesome.

Also, most girls (not me) are super creative, have beautiful handwriting, and are great artists. So that can be really fun! Because then you can make it all pretty and girly and show it off. That brings me to Bullet Journals (BuJos), which are a super great way of keeping organized. Also, a lot of people are really spacial and drawing stuff helps them convey their feelings.
Here is a video to help you get started with a bullet journal to use for school. And here is a whole BuJo blog. And also here is a link to a blog post that gives really great tips on how to start a spiritual journal. Also keep in mind that these can develop into a scrapbook of sorts where you share pictures, newspaper/magazine clippings, and your own drawings.


Now for your supplies! I am going to link the places where you can buy whatever you need for your journal. I have linked a bunch of ones from Amazon but most of this stuff can be found at Micheals or any craft store really.


 Practical Journal


Geometric Figure Washi Tape
These are the absolute best I love them!!
Washi Tape
These are so fun and can really spice up your journal.
Geometric Figure Washi Tape 
These ones are my favorites but they are a little bit more expensive so I have also linked other options.

Solid Color Washi Tape












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Half-Up Half-Down Hairstyles

Is Harry Potter against the Catholic Church?

Blog DOMAIN CHANGE + NAME CHANGE