The Beach (and summer)



I just went to the beach recently and I loved it so so much!!! The beach is honestly one of my favorite places on earth and summer is one of my favorite times ever! I literally wanna go on my first date there, get proposed to there, and go on my honeymoon there. It's so romantic!

What I love about the beach:

Bethany Beach Boardwalk! 
  1. Sun!
  2. Going in the water and jumping, diving, and getting crashed by waves
  3. Going on the boardwalk and buying fries from D B's and soaking them in vinegar
  4. Buying overpriced ice cream from Kohr Bros
  5. Getting buried in the sand
  6. Going to play volleyball at the park 
  7. Buying more overpriced food from Candy Kitchen, eating a million free samples, and seeing if you have a red star on your receipt so you can win a free pound of fudge. 
  8. Taking a million pictures of the sunset and the water
  9. Jumping off lifeguard chairs
  10. Being able to walk into stores in just your bathing suit and no shoes
  11. Building sandcastles
  12. Walking on the beach
  13. Go mini-golfing
  14. Going out and eating pizza and milkshakes late at night
  15. Finding shells
  16. Writing and drawing in the sand
  17. Wearing too big sweatshirts and running around without a care in the world


What I love about Summer:
  1. No school =no stress
  2. Being able to sleep in till 12 and stay up till 3 in the morning without worrying about being tired the next day
  3. Never wearing shoes
  4. Realizing that sunscreen smells like summer
  5. Listening to happy feel good music 
  6. Getting sunburnt but not caring because that means its officially summer
  7. When you get blond streaks in your hair
  8. Going to the beach 


TBD another time when I remember more about my love for summer/beach...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Half-Up Half-Down Hairstyles

Is Harry Potter against the Catholic Church?

Blog DOMAIN CHANGE + NAME CHANGE