Blog News


Hello everyone! I have decided to let you know my plans for the blog this Summer. So I have been thinking about it and I have decided to do a series about love. Deep stuff right? Anyway starting in June (the official beginning of Summer) I am going to start my Love Series (I really need to think of a better name) 
So here's how it will go:
June -Chastity 
July -Dating 
August -Marriage 

On the thirtieth or the thirty-first of each month, I will release my post!  Now I am still going to post a weekly one, which will be released on Sundays! Now I am also planning on doing smaller posts during the week like "Wacky Wednesdays", "Fun Fridays", and a bunch of other posts that have corny names. 

I also am planning on having three guest speakers write a post on my blog that will be released on the first of each month! 

Well, that is my news if you have any other suggestions or topics for a post please just comment below! Have a happy and Tuesday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Half-Up Half-Down Hairstyles

Is Harry Potter against the Catholic Church?

Blog DOMAIN CHANGE + NAME CHANGE