Best Beauty Products for 2018





When it comes to my skin care routine my motto is "more is less", because I realized that  all of my brother's skin is much clearer and better than mine and they don't use half the products I use. With that in mind, I am gonna list my favorite beauty products and friend recommended products. Also don't freak out if you don't have all of this stuff I don't have half this much and you only need one of everything, AT THE VERY MOST!  Honestly, don't waste all your money on a bunch of beauty products you really don't need. Just keep it simple! This blog post si about pointing you towards products ONLY IF YOU NEED THEM.


Moisturizer:
  1. St. Ives Face Cream  first of all only 5$, second of all it literally saved my very dry skin (sorry did I say I had dry skin? my skin is soft and hydrates, because of this.) The only drawback, especially with summer coming, it doesn't have an SPF, which isn't even that big of a problem for me but It's helpful to know.












2.  Neutrogena Oil-Free Face Cream So I also have this face cream, which is also pretty awesome and you could probably get it for a cheaper price (it's currently 9$) if you found an off-brand 











Toners:

1. Witch Hazel Oh my gosh! this is so amazing on your skin and can be used as a cleanser, moisturizer, and toner! Especially if you have sun spots like I did it is ideal!!! You don't have to get this one, cause it's actually a little more expensive than I would pay.












2. Mario Badescu Toner All my friends and sister love this toner it has been super big for the past year! I have used it and it is so so awesome!!












3. Aloe Vera aloe is just one of my all-time favorite skin care products it's literally good for everything! Getting rid of acne, toning, moisturizing, and sunburn. You can probably get it at the dollar store but if not just follow the link. If you think you will use it as lot I would suggest getting the bigger family size container.




4. Apple Cider Vinegar so I only used this for a little but, cause my brother broke the jar it was in but I know people who love it so why not try it? Also if you already have vinegar you should add water to it so it's not straight vinegar. Probably like 1/4 of it should be water and 3/4 should be vinegar.












Cleansers:

  1. Witch Hazel Astringent Pads These are good cause you can just wipe off your face and you don't have to go all out and clean it. They also have witch hazel in them!! My favorite thing.... like ever









2. Botanical Effects Cleanser -Dry Skin, Normal Skin, Oily Skin I actually own the dry skin one and I love it! I really think my skin has gotten better since I started using this! Especially since I have sensitive skin I think it is really good at being gentle, but still cleaning well












Exfoliators & Masks 
  1. Clear Proof Charcoal Mask I have never used this but I have heard wondrous things about it! Apparently the charcoal works like a magnet to draw out dirt and impurities. 












2. Biore Charcoal Scrub I own this and i think it's pretty good, but if you have dry/sensitive skin don't use it too much or your skin will become irritated.  I will say I don't think that you need both of the exfoliators. 













3. Aztec Secret Healing Face Mask so I am gonna try this tonight so hopefully I will remember to update it and tell you how it meant... But in the meantime it is VERY POPULAR right now!!!














Makeup:

Eye Shadow
1. Mineral Eye Color so I own this and I really like it but it's like 8$ per thing... But I love it so much!! Also it comes in a ton of different colors 
2. Elf Liquid Eyeshadow this has got to be the greatest adn prettiest eyeshadow of all time! It is so pretttyyy, but it is kind of fancy and extra so not really for everyday use... more for weddings and parties. It comes in rose gold (which I have used) and copper. Also if you scroll down you can probably find more colors! 
This is the color and I love it!!!



3. L.A. Eyeshadow Nude Palette this is a 8$ nude palette that has some really nice shades. Also it is a whole set for 8$ unlike the "mineral eye color", which is 8$ for each! Plus it is amazon's choice!










Mascara:

1. Maybelline Mascara just a disclosure I have not purchased any of these mascaras. Any way I know this one is pretty popular. 














2. L'oreal Paris Mascara I haven't bought this either but it is Amazon's number one choice!













Foundation & Concealer
1. CoverGirl Foundation this stuff is really good, but more for older people, because it is primarily for covering up wrinkles. Personally, I love it!












2. Maybelline Concealer this concealer is specifically for your eyes, to erase dark circles, which I love! It works wonders!













3. NYX Concealer this is your standard individual applicator concealer that is amazon recommended! And looks really good, but I have not tried it...













4. Maybelline Fit Me Foundation so this foundation is very popular and apparently is very good and only like 6$. It comes in a ton of different tones also.












5. Maybelline Liquid Foundation This is my foundation and I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!! Plus it's only 6$, but it's such high-quality!!!













Brushes & Blenders

1. Beauty Blender 5pc Set This is a limited deal only so if you want it get it soon after this post. So it's only 8$ which is very good!












2. Single Beauty Blender Okay this is only 1$$$!!! Plus free shipping!!!












3. 14pc Makeup Set So this set does have a lot of brushes, which you probably won't use... But it's only 8$ and "amazon's choice".














Blush:
1. Milani Rose Blush  This blush is very, very pretty! I love wearing it just makes the look!
















Thanks for reading everyone!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Half-Up Half-Down Hairstyles

Is Harry Potter against the Catholic Church?

Blog DOMAIN CHANGE + NAME CHANGE