Happy Mother's Day!

So I love my mom so much! Happy Mother's Day mom!!! But this is actually gonna be a post about Mary our mother in Heaven.

I love hearing stories of saints whose moms weren't alive so they asked Mary to be their mother... How awesome is that? I know a lot of people think we worship Mary, but we actually venerate her or honor her. So when you want someone to do something for you who will you ask to get it done? Thier mom. Moms are so important to everyone and they literally can help you with everything. And everyone has a special place in their heart for their moms. That is why Mary is the best person ask to pray for you or for stuff. Whenever you are asking God for something like "hey God please help me to do well on my exams!" just also say "hey Mary ask God to do that for me". So easy, yet so effective. 

I once heard from someone this awesome fact about Mary: So in the stations of the cross, one of the first stations is Jesus meets his mother. So what do you think Mary was thinking about when she saw her poor son in so much pain. She was probably begging God please, please save my son. Send someone to help him. And what are the next couple stations? Simon of Cyrene comes and helps him carry the cross and Veronica comes and wipes his face. Which shows that God answered Mary's prayer very quickly. And that is why we should always ask for Mary's intercession. 

So now I am gonna go back to moms in general and their absolute amazingness. Once someone becomes a mom there is no going back, she is first and foremost a mom, after being a daughter of God of course. Okay and am I the only one who loses something and spends three hours searching for it only to call on my mom and she finds it in three seconds. Also, they give the best advice! Whenever I cannot figure out a problem I just go burden my mom with it, because like it or not they have lived longer than you and have gone through way more experiences. In fact, usually, when my mom tells me not to do something and I do it I end up regretting it. So shouldn't every day be mother's day? Becuase they are the ones who have to babysit for free, change dirty diapers, get zero sleep, have to give birth, and deal with bratty kids all day. 
Okay but haven't we all said this to our moms: 
So Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Half-Up Half-Down Hairstyles

Is Harry Potter against the Catholic Church?

Blog DOMAIN CHANGE + NAME CHANGE